Sunday, March 28, 2010

I wasn’t ready!!!

Ever play sports with the other little kids in the neighborhood? Perhaps the recess yard was your battleground of choice for kickball, kick and catch (yeah we made that) or basketball. There usually aren’t solid umpires keeping score, tallying points and doling out the punishment when the game doesn’t go how it’s supposed to. As a result, some whiny runt starts yelling, much like an NBA allstar, “I wasn’t ready!!!”

Well, because I like to make fun of myself as I like to tool on anyone else today that is me. I was hoping to have this Boston blog farther along, ready to dazzle you, prepared and perfect before I launched it. Unfortunately, things don’t always work out that way and I decided to bite the bullet the throw it out into the seas of Google.

Here you will find wisdom and so called insight gleaned from my lifelong relationship with the city as well as insider information on what to expect if your deciding to move here. Also, because I love tangents and am naturally talkative, there will be plenty of witty and sarcastic crap that just seems to flow forth from me like a broken pipe containing questionable material.

No comments:

Post a Comment